This year HealthBeacon chose to sponsor a new Award at the Health Technology Innovation Awards 2021. HealthBeacon is a health technology company that makes smart tools for managing medication and is passionate about its own sustainability initiatives, and well aware of the impact that a technology company can have on the wider world. HealthBeacon’s injection care management system (ICMS) provides real world data that leads to a more data driven waste management system, in turn creating a more sustainable and circular solution for our company and for our clients. We wanted to encourage other companies to look at their current practices and see how they can make changes to align with being more sustainable and more circular. We also wanted to encourage companies to think of new and innovative ways to engage with their customers and stakeholders so that they can have even broader impact.
For this award, any company that has implemented an initiative in-house to reduce GHG emissions, reduce waste, or align with global reporting standards would be eligible. In addition, we greatly encourage initiatives that involve external stakeholders, both up and down the supply chain. Any initiative launched since March 2020 will qualify.
The criteria we will be looking for are as follows:
- What inspired this initiative (for example, an alignment with SDGs, or reporting mechanisms, or an internal champion)?
- Is this initiative tangible/measurable?
- How is it being measured?
- Is it scalable/replicable?
- How broad is the impact (company, customer, supply chain, community)?
- Is it short or long term?
We feel that this award helps to both highlight a successful winner, and also to inspire others to do more, faster.
Awards Nomination Form
Notes on entering Health Technology Innovation Awards
Please read carefully.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Awards are open to HealthTech Ireland and non-HealthTech Ireland members.
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each award category.
- Give as much information as possible on the form.
- Include links to external documents where necessary.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Previous award winning entries cannot be entered a second time.
- Entries received online only.
Please complete the online Entry before Friday 30th September 2021.
For more information please contact Doreen O’Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) You will ONLY be judged on the information submitted to us, including the quality of your nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
(ii) Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
(iii) A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
(iv) The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.