Joining HealthTech Ireland
We welcome new members from across the whole spectrum of Heath Tech in Ireland
Members of HealthTech Ireland must;
- Agree to abide by the industry Code of Ethical Business Practice and comply with and be bound by HealthTech Ireland’s Memorandum of Articles and Association.
- Have up-to-date tax clearance from the Revenue Commissioners in Ireland
- Have their Health Care Industry Representatives (HCIRs) Credentialed by RCSI or another recognised / approved body, if appropriate
- Register with the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) under the Medical Devices and/or Invitro Diagnostics Regulations (MDR/IVDR), if appropriate
- Be approved by the Membership Committee
Membership of HealthTech Ireland enables you to be better informed, better represented and better prepared to meet the challenges of today’s health economy.
HealthTech Ireland membership services include up-to-date information and professional advice on the health care delivery landscape in Ireland, access to HealthTech Ireland market intelligence and resources, guidance on industry matters, free legal advice, free entry to all business briefings and seminars, monthly electronic newsletter, industry publications and great networking opportunities.
HealthTech Ireland is the voice of the health technology industry in Ireland.
All organisations are not the same and so to meet your needs we have three membership options – Platinum Membership, Industry Membership and Professional Association Membership. For more information or to join HealthTech Ireland, please contact email@example.com