CHANGE HEALTHCARE are delighted to be involved again this year in sponsorship of the
HealthTech Ireland Integrated Care Award
Change Healthcare is privileged to partner with the HSE on the National Imaging Platform. This Platform lives at the centre of clinical care in Ireland and provides key benefits to patients.
Health Tech Ireland connects the industry and the health system through collaboration; supporting innovation in health technology that addresses patients’ healthcare needs.
This award is an opportunity for companies to showcase the critical part they play in Irish Healthcare, and to be recognised for excellence in delivery. Companies who aid clinical workflows, and improve patient care delivery and outcomes are encouraged to enter into this Award category.
Criteria for entry :
Patient/clinician benefit – with particular emphasis on outcomes
Overall benefit to the healthcare system
Functional / user-related innovations
Awards Nomination Form
Notes on entering Health Technology Innovation Awards
Please read carefully.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Awards are open to HealthTech Ireland and non-HealthTech Ireland members.
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each award category.
- Give as much information as possible on the form.
- Include links to external documents where necessary.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Previous award winning entries cannot be entered a second time.
- Entries received online only.
Please complete the online Entry before Friday 30th September 2021.
For more information please contact Doreen O’Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) You will ONLY be judged on the information submitted to us, including the quality of your nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
(ii) Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
(iii) A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
(iv) The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.