“The medtech companies in Ireland, large and small, are some of the most innovative in the world“
Deirdre Glenn, Director of Lifesciences, Enterprise Ireland
Enterprise Ireland is delighted to be the Lead Sponsor again of the Health Technology Innovation Awards.
HealthTech Innovation Awards recognise the best of the work being undertaken in the Medtech sector and by supporting them,
we support Irish job creation and the further enhancement of our national reputation.
Criteria for judging the entries:
- Patient benefit – with particular emphasis on patient outcomes.
- Overall benefit to healthcare system.
- Functional / user-related innovations.
- Design and Engineering innovations.
- Cost effectiveness.
Awards Nomination Form
Notes on entering Health Technology Innovation Awards
Please read carefully.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Awards are open to HealthTech Ireland and non-HealthTech Ireland members.
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each award category.
- Give as much information as possible on the form.
- Include links to external documents where necessary.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Previous award winning entries cannot be entered a second time.
- Entries received online only.
Please complete the online Entry before Friday 30th September 2021.
For more information please contact Doreen O’Reilly at email@example.com
(i) You will ONLY be judged on the information submitted to us, including the quality of your nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
(ii) Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
(iii) A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
(iv) The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.