Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland is delighted to be involved again in sponsoring the HealthTechnology Ireland Innovation Awards. By sponsoring this Education and Training Award, RCSI want to promote excellence in education / training courses provided by industry in Ireland. Past winners have included
BD for Nexiva Closed Catheter System & STOP Campaign to improve patient and staff safety
PERSONAL PATIENT PACK, Single Use Devices
BD PosiFlush™ Pre-Filled Saline Syringe training and staff efficiency programme
Awards Nomination Form
Notes on entering Health Technology Innovation Awards
Please read carefully.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Awards are open to HealthTech Ireland and non-HealthTech Ireland members.
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each award category.
- Give as much information as possible on the form.
- Include links to external documents where necessary.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Previous award winning entries cannot be entered a second time.
- Entries received online only.
Please complete the online Entry before Friday 30th September 2021.
For more information please contact Doreen O’Reilly at email@example.com
(i) You will ONLY be judged on the information submitted to us, including the quality of your nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
(ii) Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
(iii) A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
(iv) The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.